You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Online Courses for Asp.Net

Can you tell me online courses for Asp.Net. I am completed BSc.IT degree from mumbai university. I want to work as a .NET developer. So i want to learn Asp.Net deeply.
    HI,

You have to complete any Certification Related to .net like Microsoft and so on from any reputed institute. In that, you have to specify your skills like WCF or MVC or Linq and so on. Kindly be Strong on Basic Concepts Like OOPS. Becoz, that is major aspects of .net. All d Best.

Hi,

Since you are a fresher my suggestion is better to join in any institute to learn some basics, once you got idea about all the controls then you can learn it from youtube or reading some other articles to become an expert on the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi

you can go through DNS site following links

"dotnetspider.com/forum/"
    "dotnetspider.com/resources/"

you can think and explore in your questions some members reply in your issues.

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id :kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

According to me do not go for online courses. Try to join one good institute and try to learn the .net development from the basics. But in the net will get lot of resources. Do not need to join online courses. What you can do, Start your learning from Video tutorials. In the youtube you will get lot of play list. Most of them will help you to start you learning. Once you get basic ideas you can search some good articles and get into deep on the concept.

If you join any online course the will do the samething. They will provide some videos you have to watch it. Then they will provide some PDF and contact some tests. Do not wast money on that.

By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Go though our tutorial section if you want to learn .NET. another good site is w3schools. If you search in google you may find so many websites.

Better buy a book and learn the basics then you go through the online tutorials.

Regards,
    Asheej T K
    Microsoft MVP[ASP.NET/IIS]
    DotNetSpider MVM

Join in a good institute because you can't learn dotnet by online training it requires lot of skill needed any how you ask here I will post the response WWW.W3SCHOOLS.COM is the best one
    SRI RAMA PHANI BHUSHAN KAMBHAMPATI

Sign In to post your comments