You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

When will I get the offer letter from TCS for experienced professionals?

I gave interview in TCS before a month and got selected. Next day HR send me salary breakup for confirmation. I accept it and submitted all my documents.
    I'm regularly in touch with HR. Before 10 days she said we were waiting for certain approvals, which we have got today, you will receive your offer letter in a day or two. she also said you'll get joining in next month on any Wednesday. but still I didn't receive formal offer letter from TCS.
    I'm little bit worried because I already left my organization a month before as I had an offer from Capgemini. Later on I dropped offer from Capgemini as I want to join TCS. My question is should I wait for TCS offer letter or try to find another job?
    Hi,
    You should wait for TCS and for communication/follow up always write an Email(s) instead of phone calls. Because that should be considered as an documented proof as well as the respected HR may give you prompt replies to your email's as the emails are recorded on their internal servers.

Thanks for replying.
    Last time when I dropped her mail, asking for offer letter, she replied I'll contact you today and then she called me and told me you'll get your offer letter in a day or two.

I will drop her another mail, may be she'll reply on that.

Hi,

You can check it in TCS website itself there they will mentioned the status time to time, As per my personal experience TCS process is too late, since they release salary breakage to you they will send offer letter for sure, my question is salary breakage and offer letter they will send in one mail why they send separately and why still they didn't send offer letter, you just check with your HR through mails.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Thanks naveensanagasetti for replying.
    On TCS website my status is shown as "Evaluation in Process".
    For salary breakup HR said, we don't want any turn and twists or back outs due to salary, so before I process your profile you need to send me a formal acceptance for salary breakage.

I think firs you need to contact TCS HR and tell your current condition, tell that you have already left job due to this offer but still there is approval for it, TCS website is also showing 'in evolution'
    If still HR ignore your words then it is better to find another job

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Sign In to post your comments