You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Changing text according to culture.

Hi All,

I have one responsive grid view which we design using css styles. My project is unified project when i am changing language to Spanish that responsive grid Headers should be in that language. I have spend hours but i am unable to catch it.
    my css style sheet like this-

.table_ProgrammeMgr td:nth-of-type(1):before {content: "Programme:"; }
    .table_ProgrammeMgr td:nth-of-type(2):before {content: "Accepted Publisher Types:"; }
    .table_ProgrammeMgr td:nth-of-type(3):before {content: "Status:"; }
    .table_ProgrammeMgr td:nth-of-type(4):before {content: "Publishers:"; }

i need to change text specified after content property.
    How to load that text from resource file.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Gorakh,

Your question is not so clear.Please elaborate.Which grid you are using?

Hi Bharati,
    I am Using Asp.Net control grid view which i made responsive using css styles which i have written in question.
    I just want to load that text after the content from resource file like we are loading for span using <%=Resources.Publisher.Loading%>

like same how can i load that programme name text from my resource file.

I hope this clear to you. You can find attachment.

Thanks to show interest.

Hi,
    You can use "WordPress Multilingual Plugin".
    Please find it here:
    https://wpml.org/?

You need to use globalization and localization concept here, here 'Locale.' means the language in specific country. e.g. The Culture name for United Kingdom English is en-GB while for United States is en-US.
    ASP.Net has two set of Resource files i.e. Global and Local Resource files.
    1. Global Resources
    These resource files can be accessed on all pages throughout the applications.
    2. Local Resources
    These resource files are unique to each page and can be used only on that particular page
    first you need to add a Global Resource file, Resx files are multiple dependupon the language you want to support to application
    then that resources file should be added to the App_GlobalResources folder in the Solution Explorer,
    then go through the below link for more details
    http://www.aspsnippets.com/Articles/ASPNet-Multilingual-website-Support-and-display-Multiple-Languages-English-French-in-ASPNet.aspx

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Sign In to post your comments