You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

Formating problem in .Net

Hi,

I want to write 1/2 below one another as we write in text copy's in schools.

with regards,
    Binay Kumar Prasad.
    Hi,

Your question is not clear, request you to please elaborate your query so that we can help you better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

HI,

My requirement is very simple. I have two values let suppose 'a' and 'b'.
    Now I have to write 'b' below 'a' separated by '-'. I can write 'a/b' but i have to write:
    a
    _______
    b

in single line. How can I do that.?

thank,
    Binay Kumar Prasad.

Hi,

You are expecting this using .NET, it is not possible. we can use "/" symbol for divide, there is no specific symbol "---" for the same, if my understanding is wrong then please revert with exact requirement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi,
    I am able to do things using '/', but my requirement is not getting fulfilled by the same.

Hi,
    Try this:
    <asp:Label ID="Label1" Text="1" runat="server" Style="border-bottom: 1px solid black; POSITION: absolute; left: 10px; top: 480px;"></asp:Label>
    <asp:Label ID="Label2" Text="2" runat="server" Style="POSITION: absolute; left: 10px; top: 500px;"></asp:Label>
    You can change Label.Style["left"] OR Label.Style["top"] at server side depending upon your requirement and values also.

do you want to write it in Textbox or what ? in windows or web application ? Please explain so that we can help you better
    Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hi
    What is your Requirement? Can you explain more and clearly.
    then only reply members give solution for you easy and quickly.

Can you share snapshots for your issue.

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id :kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

I have n't understood the problem and your requirement is not clear enough to give any response. So please add a screen shot here to know the problem
    SRI RAMA PHANI BHUSHAN KAMBHAMPATI

I think you can not do this directly. Because the font will not support . You can try the imaging. You can follow the CAPTCHA concept. In the CAPTCHA we are creating images dynamically and showing in the front end. you can try the same way. Generate image dynamically and show it in the UI. You can find lot of sample CAPTCHA code. You can try any of them.
    By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id :kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Sign In to post your comments