You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

App for querying linux based server

I have a question...there is a linux server which needs to be monitored by a windows based computer.
    I know we can use putty to get connected to linux server but how want to capture data and query the server.
    How easily can we do it with .Net? Do you think webinterface would be safer or should it be windows ap?
    Has someone done this before...please give me some ideas as i am unable to understand where to start with.
    anybody...any ideas...any examples or guides to start off with a windows app plz?

Hai Lexi,
    Yes, you can connect with the Linux system and then make the communication from your windows OS using the C#. It's not necessarily that you need the Windows and Web App.
    If you just need to retrieve data like reading the files and all, you can create a simple Console application which will be work better.

Below are the links which can be helpful to you.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Before I start let me tell you I am really new to .Net and SSH.Net I have got a windows application Two forms in it One form show the connection form Login Form

I don't know how to write the code for this SSH.NET CLIENT CONNECTION and I have form two which explains tht it takes commands and shows output and then imports so what do I write the code for this below form...plz help me in detail as I am just a beginner To send command

Sign In to post your comments