You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

Required Web Based application on .Net with SQL Server

Hello Everyone,

I am working in a MNC & I am doing a manual job for every day to fill my work in an excel based tracker with all the team members & I need to create the every month's tracker which has lots of manual work.

This Excel sheet has multiple columns (Titles), i have to fill the data as per the title as per date.. Some times title can add or remove

I want to change this into Web based application where my team members can fill the data same time and it should be saved in SQL table. User can update/delete the data on same day.

Every user has to create their id & password & it should also has forgot password option.

One admin filter and extract the data according to date/user/tile.

Make sure it can only run on IIS Server (FTP/Cloud) not allowed. It's a confidential data.

Please advise.

Asif Khan
    My opinion

Create new application for your task maintenance thats best for your tracking in your work

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Hi Asif

You can follow the below article link in which you can find how to create a login page and how to check the credentials with the sql server database.
    This page has been developed using MVC.
    Hope it will be useful to get an idea how to create.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Its a like a small web based application, what you have tried so far ? before starting any project you need to follow SDLC, that is system development life cycle
    There are following six phases in every Software development life cycle model:
    1.Requirement gathering and analysis
    3.Implementation or coding
    you need to go through each phase and get it done and then you can design and code it

Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

HI Everyone,

I am not a technical person, I need someone who can create this project for me. Whatever the charges I will pay.

I have attached the Excel Tracking sheet for your reference.

Delete Attachment

Hi Asif,

Refer this URL and at least you can try to start your application, if you face any difficulties, we are here to help you:

Shashikant Gurav

Hi Shashikant,

Thanks for your reply.

This is not the task assigned to everyone. We do daily reports and fill the figure according to the report we do.

For example, We do cases.

I need to fill in tracker how many cases i closed in a day, that is my today's work and fill in tracker. Next day I will do the same thing and fill the tracker.

I hope that make sense Please check the attached Excel sheet to get more clarity on this.

Asif Khan

If you really want to learn you may have to learn and have to create the project. I guess anyone will have time to develop complete application based on the customised requirement you have written here.

if you need any help from us to resolve any issues we are happy to help. Also if you search in project section you may get sample project.

Asheej T K
    Microsoft MVP[ASP.NET/IIS]
    DotNetSpider MVM

This is simple academic project; what you are expecting from our end? First you should come to know whether this is only for you or your team members and others also do some actions. This is like time tracker of particular employee, before implement this you need to gather the requirements and then design table structures then start to implement in .net side, before that you should discuss with your team leader he will guide you what you have to do next...

We are happy to help you, if you struck in any place while development.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

First of all this would be using by entire team of 11 people. We do shifts between 12:30 to 9:30 on a 5 days a week.

We are not capturing the time, i need to capture the data which every individual done on daily basis.

If you check the excel sheet, you will get an idea. file has multiple sheet and 1 master sheet which has sum formula.

Kindly go through it.

Asif Khan

Also I am not impressing my boss, Work is worship for me. Naveen if dont help me thats fine but please dont leave such comments.

Sign In to post your comments