- Category: .NET
- #764505Hai RamaRaju,
You have not shared that how you are trying to implement it?
If you haven't started yet, then for the time table as it will be dynamic, you can have the filter criteria which will have the class and the section for the subject. Based on the filer, you can create the dynamic table and display below.
Below are few links which will be helpful to you:
Hope it will be helpful to you.
Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
+91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
- #764506You can find the lot of code in the net. Please download it. Try to understand code and if you have any issue or not able to understand post the code here and ask the question. We will try to help you.
Basically it is the project. If you want to decide your own. you have to do the following.
1. Try under stand the complete requirement.
2. Design the Table
3. Start writing the BOL
4. Design the UI
5. Start implement the online time table.
Direction is important than speed
- #764517Please explain something about 'online time table' ? what you want to exactly ? do you want to create time table that can accessible by every student in LAN ? is it web application ?
Elaborate your issue so that we can help you better
Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]
Before starting to implement any project first understand the Project Life cycle, then start from scratch. First gather the requirements and then gather the software and hardware requirements etc...
For that you have to follow any one of the Project Life Cycle methods (Waterfall model, Agile...).
Once you follow any one of those then start to implement by your own, if you struck in any place then let us know. We will definitely help you to resolve those issues.
Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.
Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/
- #764869Are you using database to store the timetable (is it database driven) or you have static data which you would like to show in a tabular format. Please specify what kind of data you would like to be displayed as part of the online timetable for the educational institute.
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in .Net