You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

How to fully activate google adsense?

My Hosted Google Adsense Account's Publisher ID: pub-1628324269366006. Google has sent me an email with this content :-
    Your application has been successfully reviewed.
    Now you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on
    www.dotnetspider.com/adsense-api-profile/monojindia.aspx to fully activate your account.
    Note that before your account is fully activated, only blank ads will appear on your pages.
    Once your account is fully activated, you'll receive a confirmation email and begin to see live ads.
    I have already entered my pub id in dotnetspider but only blank ads showing. Please help me to short out this matter.
    By the way my ad-unit code is :-
    <script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
    <!-- DotNetSpider.com -->
    <ins class="adsbygoogle"
    style="display:block"
    data-ad-client="ca-pub-1628324269366006"
    data-ad-slot="1188880768"
    data-ad-format="auto"></ins>
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>
    Hi,

It seems you need to include add widget's in your profile. I suggest you to just Google it how to include add into AdSense profile, so that you can get best site for reference, follow those steps. I too did the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

N@veen, can you please elaborate the steps. I want to show ads in my dotnetspider profile page.
    If you are unable to do something properly for the first time, call it Version 1.0!

Thanks & Regards,
    MONOJ BHUINA

I think you have to add the publisher Id in your account.

Can you try to add it from your Dash board

Dash Board -> Revenue Settings -> Manage AdSense Account -> AdSense Pub Id

By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Hi Manoj,

At present I'm unable to open my blog, but as per my remembrance first open your blog then click on layout and include one widget for add and add specific add code for that widget, and save it after 2days Google again review your profile and approve the same if everything is OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N@veen

But I just want to activate my adsense in dotnetspider.com. I have already putted my adsense pub id in dashboard->Manage Adsense Account. But still only blanks ads are showing! Help me please.
    If you are unable to do something properly for the first time, call it Version 1.0!

Thanks & Regards,
    MONOJ BHUINA

Hi,

If you want to activate your AdSense profile into dotnetspider first off all that should be full and full approved by Google, once its gets approved then put the pub I'd in dashboard then your AdSense account successfully activated in dotnetspider.

N@veen

Hai manoj,
    it will take few days to get the ads in your page. Initially the pages will have empty ads and after couple of days, automatically they will be displayed in to the place.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi Manoj.

They will not display ads directly. They will check with blank ads that does your account is dragging maximum traffic or not. Based on the peoples visit to your content the process of activation will be soon.
    If the traffic is more then they will place the live ads.
    So be patient and try to drag traffic more and more then automatically it will get activated fully.

Sign In to post your comments