You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Points and credits for articles should be encouraging

Dear Webmasters.

I would like to bring to your notice that, we spend our time in writing articles and responding to the forum posts.
    But the assigning of points and credits are not encouraging.
    It leads to the less participation and less contribution towards DNS.
    I don't know who is approving articles and assigning the points and credits but it is disappointing the members who are spending their valuable time for the growth of DNS.
    I have submitted an article on 17th December - 2015 , but it got approved on 4th january - 2016.
    Why there is delay ?
    Kindly consider this and take necessary steps to encourage the members who are being active.
    The members should be enthusiastic for writing articles in DNS.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hai Sridhar,
    Thanks for being one of the most active member of DNS. I agree about your concerns related to the awarding points and approval time for the articles, but at the same time, we need to keep in mind that whoever is approving the articles, they could be busy with their job and other stuff. So this might be taking delay in approval time.
    I hope, they will take care from the next time. I also think there should be the time limit for the approval like 10-15 days once the new article is posted so that the approver will have those articles(of last 10-15 days) on priority basis and will have less burden to approve or reject or keep them pending rather than taking all the articles at once to review and approve. Also if someone is busy or not able to approve due to some other concerns, the article should be shifted to next approver so that the process will be smooth and thing will be completed on time.
    Hope that the things will be taken forward soon.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Sign In to post your comments