You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

How to get more points?

I am new here. Please help me to get more points?
    As I explained, in your different questions, you need contribute more on DNS interns of Various articles, asking good questions and giving forum answers, posting interview experience and questions, career development tricks etc
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Thank u

Hai Rajesh,
    getting more points and cash depends on the GOOD contribution in the different sections. Like if you write a good article and post in the article section, you can get more points like 25-50 or even more depending on the article.
    Similarly, if you write the good questions and answers, you can get more points.
    But you need to make sure that all the post should conform the guidelines provided by the DNS.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Hi rajesh,

If you want to gain more points then you need to contribute your self by answering others posts in your own words with technical key words at the same time you can contribute by writing articles too, these 2 sections are major apart from the above you can explore your self by posting jobs etc...

Hope this will helpful to you...

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hi Rajesh.

This is a excellent place where you can improve your knowledge in dotnet.
    You can get technical answers from experts related to dotnet technology.
    If you have any prior work experience on dotnet then you too can answer the questions asked in forum section.
    Writing technically best articles with good grammar and good sentence formation will make you get more points and revenue as well.
    If you are beginner then I strongly recommend you to learn things first then explore your knowledge by sharing knowledge.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Sign In to post your comments