You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Help regarding dotnetspider

I am new to DNS. Please help me start blogging in here.
    You can write different articles on DNS, here is link to start your article writing
    Your article should have good Title, summary and a body. Only the content which maintain a very high quality will be eligible for revenue sharing program, Before writing article on DNS you need to follow Content Posting Guidelines,
    checkout link below

Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hi rajesh,

What help you are expecting from our end.?

you want to improve your skills by helping to other members or you want to improve your skills by taking others help. In any case the forum section will help you, if you want to post articles then Article section will help you. As a beginner if you want to know the rules and regulations of DNS then I request you to please go through the below link.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hi Rajesh.

Firstly welcome to dotnetspider.
    Here everything is self explanatory. Every section has its own usage like forums section for posting new questions regarding dotnet technologies and if are having dotnet knowledge already then you can post responses for others questions as well.
    If you have any good content with you then you can share its as a fine article under our article section.
    By posting articles you post our editor team will will allot points and revenue as well based on the quality of the article posted by you.
    Go through the below link which explains you everything as you are new to DNS.

So start contributing more and more to learn things and to earn few pocket money.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Sign In to post your comments