You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: WCF
- #763498Hello Pinky,
What example you want. You can google it for any example, Lot of example is there on the internet. If you want specific example then you should describe your question or requirement properly.
I hope you don't mind with my answer.
DNS Gold Member
"Failure is the path of least persistence"
This is the violation of company policies to share the project code, you just explore your question what you want exactly. so that our experts will help you or else directly check out by your self by Googling it, this is the best way to improve your skills.
Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.
Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/
- #763506In the google you can get lot of material easily.
Following details you have to cover in your study.
Try to cover the following topics using more than one materials.
1. Service Orientation
3. Multiple Message Patterns
4. Service Metadata
5. Data Contracts
7. Multiple Transports and Encodings
8. Reliable and Queued Messages
9. Durable Messages
11. AJAX and REST Support
Direction is important than speed
- #763509Hi Pinky.
First thing is to learn what is 3- Tire and n-Tire architecture, How the layers are divided.
3-tire architecture basically contains
BALlayer( Business logic layer)
DALlayer(Data access layer)
You must know how the webservices are working, then you can easily understand the working of wcf services.
The important things in wcf are Address,Bindings and contracts. In contracts we have message contract, data contract , fault contract so on..
You can learn the 3-Tire architecture from below links
This article will meet your requirement of 3-Tire architecture of wcf from below link
Editor: DNS Forum.
- #763523WCF data service is a ready made templates available with Visual studio that gives us the possibility for creating ODATA complaint WCF services easily, When comes to Service Oriented Architecture or Programming, Microsoft's WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) technology plays a prominent role in the field
see some of the below links to get better samples
Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]