You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Mail problem when forwarding

when i send a link to mymail only i can aceess,if i forward that link they cannot have to see,the link contain questions if i not completely answered i can view the link and if i am completed the link should not be acessibile to me also
    Hi Divya.

Am unable to understand your concern.
    Can you elaborate what actually your issue is?
    which mail? Have you done any programming in for it. Or its issue with your individual email.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Yes, I too confused when I read your post, you are talking about which mail? and what happen when you forward that to someone please elaborate little bit so that we can help you better.
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

We can not do this requirement. First you have to understand the logic.

1. The link is not depend on the email. Link is the link if we click the link it will open. It will not change based on your email (direct email or FW email)

You can create two type of links. One for direct access and another one for Asking questions then access the source.

By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

I have a site in asp .net where superadmin register the members with project_id ane email_id then the super admin can send the feedbacklink to that customer,the condition is after sending the link the link can only visibile to the particular customer only,if he forward that msg the receiver cannot have to view this,and if once feedbacklink questions completed the customer cannot have to view link and he is not completed he can attend the feedbacklink questions to achieve this???

We can not do this but We can do following thing.

1. If the user clicks the first time we can show directly.
    If he clicks second time we can show error message.
    (For this we can handle some boolean values.

By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Sign In to post your comments