You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.Net MVC

How to implement multilingual in MVC?

provide me useful links and step by step procedure to implement multilingual in my MVC application.I want to implement multiple languages in my application
    Hello Jeevan,

You can use Globalization and Localization to create this type of applications.

Globalization is the process of designing the application in such a way that it can be used by users from across the globe (multiple cultures).

Localization, on the other hand, is the process of customization to make our application behave depending on the current culture and locale. These two things go together.

Go through the below link for for globalization in :

Hope this will help you to understand Globalization and Localization in deeply.

Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Hai Jeevan,
    If you want to make the application in multiple languages, you need to have the resource class which will contains the string for that particular language.
    Once you have the resource file, you can load the resources based on the language chosen.
    This concept will work in all typoes of web application whther it is developed in ASP.Net, ASP.Net or in Silverlight.
    The process to create the resource file is same in all the applications but using the resource files in the webpage, mvc view and xaml is different.
    You can go through the below link for the steps to use the resources in ASP.Net MVC:

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Sign In to post your comments