You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

How to write articles?

Hi, I am little confused about writing articles on dotnet spider. My articles are published on some other site. Now I want write for dotnet spider. But I am confused where to start writing and how to choose subject. Any guidelines for article writing.
    Hi Ranjith.

Writing articles in DNS is easy if have a really good content to post under article section.
    If you select Article link in home page of DNS and then go for post resource link. All options provided are self explanatory easily you can make selection according to the content you are supposed to post.
    You can visit the links beside the title pane like how to write proper title and how to write good summary for article.
    However if any corrections are required after your posting our editors will review and suggest you if any corrections required. Or else if they found your article is upto the mark then they will approve it.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Hi ranjith,

It's very easy to post your articles in dotnetspider.

Go through the below links "Article - > Post Resource - > Proceed " Choose the category and write your article in HTML format. don't use more styles the site won't support richest styles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi Ranjit,

We have only one strict guideline and that is DMCA policy. We do not accept articles published elsewhere even that is your own blog.

If you have fresh articles, you are welcome to post as suggested by Naveen.
    If you want to share your articles those are published anywhere else, I first suggest you to delete from other website.
    All the Best.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Hi

Go to Article section which is place our website top menu then click -> Post Resource link then

Step 1:
    Article Title

here put your title Related in your Article.

Step 2

Article Summary

put your article Summary

Step 3

Article Body

put your article body content

then finally click the button this

Article is ready to publish -> save article button

now your article is published

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id :kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Sign In to post your comments