You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.Net MVC

How do we implement Roles permision in MVC .net

1, I am planing to implement authorization functionlity in MVC application , How do we implement in mvc application , Can any one please suggest me good one thanks praveen
    Hello Praveen,

You can refer the below link :

Hope this will help you to understand and implement role based permission.

Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

The best way to do it using Forms Authentication:

What is Forms Authentication in Webforms:
    • End user make a request, then browser will send the associated cookie stored in the client machines.
    • When request is received from server end, server examines the request and validate for the <b>"Authentication Cookie".</b>
    • If cookie is found, server confirms the identity of the users, and allows him/ her to further process.
    • If cookie is not found</b>, then server confirms that user is an unauthenticated user. In this case will redirect him back to login page again.

Just now only I prepared an article for the same, I request you to please go through the below link and read the article fully if you have any doubts please revert back to me.

Hope this will helpful to you...

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hai Praveen,
    We can create the Form based authentication and then we can validate the request-whether the request is valid and authenticated.
    You can go to the below link for step by step process of implementing the Form based authentication:

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Sign In to post your comments