You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Points are getting decreased

Hello Editors and Webmasters,

I don't know what is happening in DNS system.

Yesterday i was having 3787 points and when today Recalculated my points it became 3763.
    I don't know why it happened.

Even in Top Performers it showing My Points : -3

Don't know why it is showing minus points. If there is no points than it should show My Points : 0

Please see the attachment in response of this thread and resolve this issues soon.
    Hi Nirav,

Every forum maintain some policies if we omit those then they will deduct some points out of this. As I found for below thread Editors reduce -20 points, may be because of that they will reduce your points. If you think whatever you provide that is valid solution then send a mail to our webmasters, they will review again and if your request is genuine then they will revert those points.

http://www.dotnetspider.com/forum/343188-How-to-create-adsense-account.aspx

Note: In future if any issues related to forum please don't post in forum section, because most of our editors / webmasters won't see the forum posts regularly, so you won't expect proper/genuine answer from our end. We give answer by assumption, So I request you to please send mails instead of posting in our forum section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hello Naveen,

As per my another problem i have mailed to wemastes on 12th october still i didn't get any reply from any of them.

Issue Link : http://www.dotnetspider.com/forum/343150-Award-declared-in-wrong-category.aspx

As per some other contributor's suggestion i mailed to web masters but no reply from their side.

What should i do for that issues.?

Again another issue happened. than how can i mail them for this issue because one of my another issues is still pending to resolve.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Hello Naveen,

See the attached image.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member

Delete Attachment

Hi Nirav,

I understood but we are not the persons to judge out of this, keep sending mail to webmasters, if you have Raghav and Asheej mails then include them in the list, them will assist you in right direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi Nirav.

Due to some violations of forums posting rules 20 points are deducted from the total points by admin.
    Regarding your award category send mail to webmaster[at]dotnetspider.com or raghav[at]dotnetspider.com they will update when they see your mail.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Hello Sridhar,

I have mailed regarding this on 12th October still i didn't get any response from them.

What should i do now.?

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member

Hi Nirav,
    I also feels that for such issues and problems, you can send the email to webmaster. If there is no response, then you can include other editors too so they will take care of it.
    You can send the email with high priority for prompt response.
    Deduction of the points depends on the policies violation of post. So if the post violates the policies defined for the posts, the points will get deducted.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi Nirav,

Your points reduced by the editors because you have copied some of the answers directly from other websites. As per the forum guideline no members are allowed to reproduced the contents here.

Request you to answer the question of your own.

Thanks for the support and understanding the guidelines. Keep contributing ...

Regards,
    Asheej T K
    Microsoft MVP[ASP.NET/IIS]
    DotNetSpider MVM

Sign In to post your comments