You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

AdSense api in dotnetspider

Dear Webmaster.

There should be AdSense api in dotnetspider, like we had in ISC for individual profile.
    As we dont have any own website how we can integrate adsense?
    I tried by giving the url of my profile but its not working.

And aslo revenue sharing program has to re implement in DNS for making the members participate actively, there by we can increase traffic to DNS and it will help in attracting our existing senior members who are being far from DNS and also new members.

This is my kind request. Friends any one agree with me comment below your views and ideas.
    Hello K Srikrishna,

I am agree with you that it should be there so like who don't have their own website so it might work. Because it also not working for my blog.

Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

First off all I want to tell you few things, if you have your own website and based on your website content you need to register in Google Adsense, after that they will review and if the content is good then they will approve, after approving you need to integrate the PUB Id into our dotnetspider forum. Then only you are eligible to get revenue.

Adsense is for your own property, DNS is not our own property we are contributors to grow up our skills and knowledge.

Coming back to Revenue Share, this is the boost of contribution I too agree. But more than that you will gain more knowledge, If you are planed properly you can easily improve your Package, this is my personal experience.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hello Naveen.

I have already mentioned we dont have our blog. What ever the process you is for the one who has own blog can place his pub id.
    ISC has the api to integrate adsense to individual profiles.
    Regarding revenue share bonus previously it would be in DNS where many people used to participate actively to answer forums. But now as you can see only 2 or 3 are giving answers in forum.
    Improving package its in our hands to get more for ourself. But am talking about improving traffic to DNS through the implementation of revenue share bonus as like earlier.

Sai Krishna Reddy.

Hi Saikrishna.

As of now we dont have that facility in DNS. We will try to send your feedback to webmasters.
    Coming to revenue share bonus previously DNS would share its revenue among top contributors, but due to decrease in the income to DNS that has been stopped.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Hai SaiKrishna,
    Yes, i agree that if the website is having the Adsense integrated will have more traffic. But there are some parameters to get the AdSense attached with the website and I think this website is not matching those parameters so not having the AdSense integration.
    I hope in the future, we will have AdSense integration to this website too.
    Thanks for your suggestions.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Hi saikrishna,

Revenue Share Bonus not only the source to improve the traffic, there are many alternatives.

For ex,

1) Competitions
    2) Awarding with some valuable certification almost equal to Microsoft certificate.

If you seen other sites like CodeProject; they won't share money, but how people are contribute more on that.?

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hi Srikrishna,

Thanks for your concern. As we have earlier announced via Forum, Google AdSense partner program has been ended by Google team and Webmaster Tony has tried very hard and followed to get this process activated for long time. However we did not succeeded in this process.

If you have AdSense Publisher ID created via ICS or any other sister websites, we can integrate here.

To put your existing Adsense Pub-ID, please visit

But, please note, we allow Pub_ID from Gold level member only and I request you to contribute some more time and once you reach Gold Level, you can link your AdSense here. The entire revenue will be yours, no sharing.

Please have a look at below announcements.

Thanks for posting.

Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums

Sign In to post your comments