You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Why can't i post a new article?

I just logged in my DotNetSpider, after a really long gap, for posting a new article. But i found that is somehow blocked. Kindly check these restriction issues. From now onwards i will use this platform regularly. If needed here are my details:

5+ years of experience and expertise in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of Client/Server, Windows (Win-Forms) and Web based applications using Microsoft Technologies.

Specialities -
    Primary : Asp.Net, C#, ADO, MVC, EF, LINQ, Web Service, WCF, WPF, AJAX, Jquery, Javascript.
    Secondary : Mobile App using Xamarin Studio, Web Api, Data structure using C and C++.
    Hello Awaneesh Jatrana,

Contact Web Masters or others for this issues.

Or start contributing might you will able to remove those restrictions.

Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

I request you to please drop a mail to our webmaster( regarding the same. They will assist you in right direction.

In future any question related to forum best to drop a mail to webmaster instead of post your query in forum sections.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hi Awaneesh Jatrana.

I think they will not block anyone from posting articles. If they found and irrelevant content they just will not approve that article, but they wont restrict from posting new article.
    Can you post the screen shot what error you are getting while posting the new article.

Sai Krishna Reddy.

Hi Awaneesh Jatrana.

Even you start contributing from long since it doest make you restrict from posting article.
    What the message you are getting as if you said its blocked.

After writing the article with all content you need to submit and publish the article by using the option article ready to publish.
    Then there will be review on your article, if the article is found good with out any violations they will approve it.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Hai Awaneesh Jatrana,
    The best way is to send an email to WebMaster at their emailid by providing the details of your User name and the error message which you are getting while posting the article.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Sign In to post your comments