You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ASP.NET

Capturing Screen shot but full page is not displaying

i tried my level best but capturing copy from screen not be able to get the full height.

My Code as follows

protected void btnCaptures_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

Bitmap bitmap = new Bitmap

(System.Windows.Forms.Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width, System.Windows.Forms.Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height);

Graphics graphics = Graphics.FromImage(bitmap as System.Drawing.Image);

graphics.CopyFromScreen(0, 0, 0, 0, bitmap.Size);

bitmap.Save(Server.MapPath(@"Screen\ScreenShot2.Bmp"), ImageFormat.Bmp);

I tried my above serveral times, but when i run the above code in Screen folder copy fromscreen full height i cannot able to get.

for that getting a full height from copyfromscreen what changes i want to go in above code.

please help me i tried my above with 3 to 4 days not able to get the excepted output.

Narasiman P.
    Hello Rao,

Take a screen shot of your expected output and paste it here. We will try to resolve it.

One more thing i wanted to tell you.
    On the below link i have provided you the solution :

You didn't post any responses whether it worked for you or not and than again you posted the same question on another thread.

I don't know why are you creating spam. Same thing we have told you before so many times but you have never responded us.

Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Hi Rao.

I too have seen the same post multiple times in the forum. If you dont get solution kindly post reply under your previous thread only.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Sign In to post your comments