You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [Announcements]

Winners of the Member of the Month Award - September, 2015

Hello DNSians,

We all know that Tony has announced some changes in the Reward Programs in DotNetSpider.

As per the new rewards program, we are glad to announce the Winners of Member of the Month awards for the month of September, 2015.

As per the changes, we have now selected 5 members for the Member of the Month award. An amount of Rs. 2,500 will be distributed to these members as per the points earned by them during the month.

The list of winners for Member of the Month Award for the month of September, 2015 is given below.

DotNetSpider Team congratulates all the winners listed above on their great achievement.

You can find the other Winners list at :>> List of DNS Award Winners

Members can join us here to Congratulate the winners on the achievement.
    Dear Webmaster.

Thanks for announcing the Member of month awards September - 2015.

Congratulations for all the winners. Keep contributing good content and quality answers in forum.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Congratulations to all winners!
    Keep sharing good contents.

Thanks & regards,
    Gaurav Kumar Arora
    Site Coordinator - DNS
    My blog - http://gaurav-arora.com

Dear Webmaster

Thanks for announcing the Member of month awards September - 2015 then selecting me for September month winner.

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id :kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

My heartiest congratulation to all members who are listed in this thread. This reward represents the talent of members . thanks to webmaster for this monthly announcement

Thanks Raghav, for announcement.

Congratulations to all the winners keep contributing and win more awards from DNS..

All the Best...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi,

Thank you for announcing the Awards for sep 2015 and congratulations who received this award.

SRI RAMA PHANI BHUSHAN KAMBHAMPATI

Hello Raghav,

Thank you so much for selecting me as Member Of The Month Award consecutively 6th time.

Thanks to all those who encouraged me and special thanks to Mr. Dhiraj Solanki, who introduced me to dotnetspider.com

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Congratulations guys for getting the winner of the month award for the september month. Keep it up with the good work and win more and more awards from DNS.
    Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hello Raghav,

Award declared in wrong category. It shows me in Revenue Share Bonus instead of Member Of The Month.

See the attached image.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Delete Attachment

Congratulations to all winners.

Keep contributing.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.