You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

What is mistake here, why my points decreasing.

Hi

Webmaster

First I go to My Dashboard shown my point is 9225

then after i go to recalculate my point is decreasing - 9225 to 9200 here 25 point decreasing

What is my mistake why it is happened? can you explain this any mistaken from me . I will change that mistake in future.

I have attached Snapshot below.
    Hi
    Webmaster

I have attached snapshot given below.

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id :kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

Delete Attachment

Hi Dotnet Developer-2015.

There is no mistake from you side. Some of the posts related to advertisements got removed from the forums section due to violation of rules of DNS.
    You might have posted any comments to those advertisements. Thats points will be decreased from your total.
    And the other reason is the response with links posted by you might have received "0" points.

Hope you understood.

Regards,

Sridhar Thota.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Hi Dotnet Developer,

Initially when you post answer then system allocate some points based on your weight of content, then after our Editors will review the post, if the answer is really helpful to member as per post then they keep it as same, if the answer is not related to post or duplicate posts are happening then they keep decreasing points. That's totally depend up on your post.

if you require any more information then please send mail to our webmaster they will clear your doubts.

Hope this will helpful to you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hello Kumar,

Mr. Sridhar and Mr. Naveen is right.

When you post your response system allocate points based on your weight of your content and it will be reviewed by editors of DNS. Sometimes you may get 0 points for your response if is not so helpful.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Hi

As we post answers system gives default points based on the length of answer.
    After that editors will review and if they feel the response is not up to the mark, they will reduce points.

Regards

Sai Krishna Reddy.

Sign In to post your comments