You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Regarding Suggestions of the Website

This is a open letter to all

DNS Website is a World Wide popular Website I had put stat counter on my profile so that i can know what type of Articles. that viewers are interested to read. There are thousands of readers who read my articles Daily in DNS Website. Its really a great honor to me and first of all i need to thanks to DNS owners and core part of the Editorial Team for Approving and Publishing my Articles. Some of my articles which are written in DNS are referred in Code Project Website.

I had a few Suggestions in order to lure more people to participate better for the website

1) Please reintroduce the winner of the Week award Give gifts like books in .Net which are more helpful to improve his knowledge to the best contributor of the website.

2) Look and feel of the Website needs to change so that more people can come and visit the website and takes some valuable information in the website plus revenue of the Website will get Increased.
    Hi Srirama.

I agree with your suggestions and ideas.

As Tony Sir has shared an opinion couple of months back, about the re-introduction of reward programs in DNS.

Hopefully they will take take few steps in order to make DNS busy with traffic(members).

Definitely the gifts like books related to dot net should be introduced.
    Quality contribution should aslo be recognized monthly in forums and articles as well.

Regards

Sridhar Thota.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Thanks for the suggestions. We will think about it and plan accordingly. Regarding the website change I doubt it is easy and this is our trademark layout. Whenever we tried to change the layout earlier people always complained that old layout is good.

Suggestions are always welcome.

Regards,
    Asheej T K
    Microsoft MVP[ASP.NET/IIS]
    DotNetSpider MVM

Hi sriram,

Thanks for raising drawbacks in our forum, this will improve to grow up. I guess our webmasters will consider your suggestion and they may plan according to that.

@Asheej, thanks Asheej for considering his suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. In case of Design, few months ago, Webmaster Tony started working on new Layout but as Webmaster Asheej said, the current look of website has become our Trademark look.

However, I agree that design part should be improved and Webmaster need to really consider introducing awards again.

While Webmaster has himself replied in this thread, No need to take discussion further long. We will close this thread soon.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Hello Srirama,

Me too agreed with your suggestion. UI of dotnetspider.com is became good look but if we are changing UI than also will be good and new people will be attracted.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.