You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Regarding the Member of Month announcement August 2015

Dear Webmaster.

Thanks for announcing the Member of month awards August-2015.

I would like to bring following things to you kind notice.

1.Active members during the month of august were not awarded with Member of Month.
    2.Lot of difference in cash distribution among the top five members according to points achieved during the month August-2015.

Please consider the above issue so that we active members will get encouraged and contribute more towards DNS.

I request Mr.Gaurav and Mr.John not to close the thread until the problem gets solved.

Regards

Sridhar Thota.
    I have attached the screen shot of top contributers during the Month August-2015.
    Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Delete Attachment

I agree with Sridhar.
    By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

No reply from any one since yesterday.

Regards

Sridhar Thota.

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Somebody should review this. But it is not happening.
    By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Guys this is happens in sometime, live it. We are here to share our knowledge that is our first motto, and second thing is we need to gain some knowledge from others.

Yes, I agree with you, there is some correction in calculation.As per policy top 5 contributor's points total / 2500 * each member points.

This is the calculation they have to follow, but I too confused on what basis they calculated.

I request to Raghav, please look into this from next month on-wards.

@Webmasters, If any feedback from your end regarding this thread, please respond it and close the thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Sign In to post your comments