You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

Show facebook page posts in application

Hello Friends,

I am going to develop application which will show posts from facebook page.

kindly provide me required code and which will be the best platform: MVC or 4.0 non MVC.

Thank You,
    Sonal Patel
    1. you can directly plugin the facebook post using Facebook.
    you can create the plugin using following link

2. If you want to access the facebook as backend(API).
    you can go for MVC5.

By Nathan
    Direction is important than speed

Hi sonal,

Before implement any task first off all you should understand the requirement clearly and after that what are all the software/ hardware requirements to implement that task you need to analyze then you need to put a pen on paper and prepare the logic into "n" no of pieces ( like agile method) , and try to achieve piece wise obviously you can easily complete the task without any one help.

In the mean time if you got any errors try to search in Google, if Google is not helped you, then post the question in forum and expect others help, may be first time to complete the task it's take some time but next time whenever new requirement came you won't wait for others help.

If you are looking some one help, you can't able to improve your skills.

First off all try it by your own, until end point, I know that manager won't give that much time but you try to convince him, but don't try to convince by your self to get code from Google and copy and paste. If this is the case, you are stolen some body work, that won't be with you long time.

Hope you understand...

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Hello Sonal,

Go to the below link of Facebook Developers :

Find the attached image.

Hope this will help you.

Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Delete Attachment

thanks for your reply

Sign In to post your comments