You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

    Any good institute is there in hyderabad for sitecore cms

    i want to learn cms like sitecore any institute is there in hyderabad
  • #760427
    Hello Dinesh Kumar,

    Joyel IT
    Glory IT Technologies Pvt Ltd
    Ctrl F Trainings
    ORA SAPS
    NexGen IT Solutions
    AC Training aacademy
    kbreducation.com
    ACE Online Mentors

    Source : http://www.hyderabadtrainings.com/sitecore-cms-institutes-in-Hyderabad-ins97.html

    Hope this will help you.

    Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

  • #760433
    Hi Dinesh kumar.

    According to me its better to attend few demo classes if you are right now staying in Hyderabad.

    Many institutions provide sitecore cms, but it's your turn to choose best among those institutes.

    Enquiry about the experience of faculty that he had in to sitecore cms.

    Then choose. Moreover 60% depends on faculty and remaining 40% depends on you, how dedicated you are to learn it.

    All the best.

    Regards

    Sridhar Thota.
    "Poverty means.. Poverty of knowledge.."

    Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.


  • Sign In to post your comments