You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [Announcements]

First Webinar "Test Driven Development" delivered - Poll on Next Webinar

We have delivered our first webinar yesterday 28th Jun successfully.

Hope you all who joined the session enjoyed and learned new ideas from Gaurav.

Dotnetspider team would like to thank Mr. Gaurav Arora for his time and dedication to deliver this session.

In future we are planning our webinars once in a month. If you have any preferred time for this please comment below.
    Hi,
    I am feeling proud to be part of first ever Webinar hosted by DNS and it is really an awesome session by Gaurav sir.

We can create a schedule on last Sunday of Month and Asheej, I request you to create a Poll and ask members about their interest on what topic they want discussed on webinar by giving few options that our mentors are available with.

Thank you.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Thanks John. I have created a Poll. Lets take the opinion.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi all,

Thanks for participating the valuable session taking by Gaurav.

When will the next session?
    Thnaks,
    Chitaranjan

Hi Thanks Gaurav for the webinar session. Hope the guys have enjoyed it and learned something new from it.
    Hope to see more and more sessions in the coming months.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi Asheej,

Thanks for your valuable words. I am also thankful to DNS team, especially Tony, who gave me the honor to present their first webinar.

Thanks all participants and your response. You can directly reach to me via my DNS profile, if you have any query related to our yesterday's discussion.

I will be continuing deliver my talks for DNS.

Asheej - its my honor to share the platform with you.

Thanks & regards,
    Gaurav Kumar Arora
    Site Coordinator - DNS
    My blog - http://gaurav-arora.com

Hi
    Asheej

I canot able this attend this session

then i expect next session i would like following Platform to learn i mention order wise.

1.MVC
    2.Windows Azure
    3.Mobile Application development
    4.Single Page Application development (SPA)
    5.Windows 10

Name : Dotnet Developer-2015
    Email Id : kumaraspcode2009@gmail.com

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

I am unable to attend the session Next session I will surely attend if that is on Saturday or Sunday. Congrats to Gaurav for delivering a good Topic.
    SRI RAMA PHANI BHUSHAN KAMBHAMPATI

Hello Asheej,

Thanks for giving us Poll options.

Its my humble request to change the timing of webinar because as last time the starting time of webinar was 8 or 8:30. which is not possible to attend for most of people because of reaching to office.

So please change the webinar timing or keep it on Saturday or sunday. So most of people have holiday on sunday. So it will be comfortable with everyone.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Thanks Mr.Gaurav kumar arora for giving your valuable time for webinar.
    Thanks for Mr.Tony John Sir and Mr.Asheej Sir for conducting the webinar in DNS.

As there should be an opportunity to make that
    webinar as a video and would be very much
    helpful to many people who are in need of that
    particular topic.

Dotnetspider should upload video in YouTube as a
    channel so that we will subscribe to that and can
    be seen all useful video's when ever needed.

Regards

Sridhar Thota.
    "Hope for the best.. Prepare for the worst.."

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Nirav Lalan - I agreed with you in week days its either too early or too late as per office timings.

But our sessions are in weekends (Saturday/Sunday). If you want to change timings please suggest feasible timings and we will get a poll for that and go with the majority.

Sridhar Thota - thanks for your valuable suggestion. We've planned to do so.

Unfortunately, we did not record our first session due to some technical issues. But for next time we will do that.

Thanks & regards,
    Gaurav Kumar Arora
    Site Coordinator - DNS
    My blog - http://gaurav-arora.com

Thanks Gaurav for such a nice presentation on 'Test Driven Development', it would be better if we conduct seminars on weekend rather than on weekdays, Many of our members are unable to attend it. I will write an email to Asheej for the same.

Thanks Asheej for Poll creation, I think most of the people would go with Mobile Application development as it is recent ERA.
    lets see for more votes and then will decide the final topic.

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hello Gaurav Kumar Arora,

Weekends will be flexible for all. Or else keep Webinar time after 10:00 am... So that most of people will reach their office at that time and they will get benefit.

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.