You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

I am looking for job in US

Dear All,

I have 6+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies and have sound knowledge in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Kendo UI, C#.NET, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server 2012, SSRS 2008, Oracle and MySQL 5.

Currently I am working in Singapore. I am looking for job in US.
    How do I search & apply job in US.

Thanks in advance.
    Hai Gokula,
    Good to hear that currently you are working in Singapore and looking out for the opportunities in US.
    For the US, you need to have either B1 or H1B visa. B1 visa the companies can process based on the requirements and all and it is short term.
    H1B is the long term(initial for the 3 yrs and then renewal up till 6 yrs) which few companies and consultancies can apply for you.
    There are the companies like my company and some other consultancies, they look out for the people having very good technical knowledge and then they do the interview process from the December till February and for the selected candidate the next round will be from US through skype followed by the managerial round through skype.
    Once you are selected, they apply for the H1B in first week of April and once you get in to it, in the month of October, you can go to the US. The location depends on the client.
    Hope it will give you some idea about the process.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

• Sign In to post your comments