Refer below link which has top 50 questions asked in Leadership interview.
Refer below links for more details.
"Hope for the best.. Prepare for the worst.."
Editor: DNS Forum.
Refer the below links for your reference:
Hope this will help you.
Mark the answer if it helped you.
DNS Gold Member
"Failure is the path of least persistence"
Here are the skill set that you need
- Working capacity – Working hours are very long at Accenture, you need to be a person who can work hard without burning out.
- Motivation – You should be the type of person who reach for high goals.
- Interpersonal skills – Teamwork, leadership potential, and persuasion.
- Analytical abilities – Logical thinking in general and MS Excel knowledge are skills-to-pay-the-bills at Accenture.
- Writing skills – While you don't need to have the oral presentation skills of Eddie Murphy or Jim Carrey, writing skills are a plus, for all those reports that need to be written.
Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]