You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

How to Prepare for Final Round of Accenture

On my Accenture Career page,I found that Pending for Final Interview.So How can I prepare for the Final Interview with Accenture & what are the expected questions.My technical round is over.I have attended HR round over telephone on 20th May 2015.I have more than 4 years experience on .NET.

Please help me.
    Thanks
    Rama ch Sahoo
    Hi Rama.

When did you attended that interview and what experience you had in to .net.
    There are many people who waiting for next round in accenture after completing their first round.

What was the primary skill that you have attended interview for?
    Did you received any call from accenture people regarding the schedule of final round apart from the one mentioned in the career page of accenture.

According to me you should get a telephonic call regarding next round of interview, then you can prepare accordingly.

Have you gone through HR round?

Regards

Sridhar.
    DNS Member.
    "Hope for the best.. prepare for the worst.."

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

The final stage is an interview with an Accenture managing director in your country of application. This final interview gives you an opportunity to discuss any outstanding questions you may have.
    When you have successfully completed selection process, a member of recruiting team will notify you, commence your background check and offer you employment at Accenture. The recruiter will also provide details of your start date, location, training and compensation with Accenture
    Basically Final interview with a Senior Executive – This is when you get a job offer.

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

• Sign In to post your comments