You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Waiting for your response

Hello DNS,

I have posted one question regarding payment process on below link:
    http://www.dotnetspider.com/forum/341706-Payment-not-announced-from-last-one-week.aspx

Still i didn't get any response from DNS from last 5 days.

Waiting for your response.
    Hi Nirav.

Have you see an entry called "Cash Payment" under prizes section in your profile?

Usually payment will be announced in first week of every month according to DNS.
    But as am active member since April 2015 I didn't saw the announcement of payment in DNS.

Regards

Sridhar.
    DNS Member.
    "Hope for the best.. Prepare for the worst.."

Sridhar Thota.
    Editor: DNS Forum.

Hello Sridhar,

I am checking it since we got the Award from DNS till today and my Total Cash Earnings also crossed the minimum amount range. But i don't know why it has not been reviewed by Editors.

I hope they will reply me soon.
    Did your payment announced?

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Hi Nirav.

When DNS announces payments then if our name is listed among that, at that time we have to make a payment request by filling the invoice which we can download from DNS.

My earnings are 511 not reached the minimum payment amount of 1000.

According to me we should wait until we get our name under payment announcement.

Regards

Sridhar.
    DNS Member.
    "Hope for the best.. Prepare for the worst.."

Sridhar Thota.

Hello Sridhar,

My Total Cash Earnings are 1039.00, Still i didn't get any payment announcement. That's why i want to know why it is happening.?

Regards,
    Nirav Lalan
    DNS Gold Member
    "Failure is the path of least persistence"

Hi Nirav,
    I saw your thread previously but I did not responded because there is no actual solution with me for the problem.

Payments are to be announced and released by Webmasters, mostly Raghav handles all operation.
    But since last some months (November 2014 is the last when payment voucher are announced), no payment is announced, neither released. On a recent interaction with Webmater Tony, he mentioned that they are not earning any amount from DNS and hence they are less active here.
    You can send a mail to webmasters@dotnetspider.com mentioning your thread url too.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Payments announced and received by members, issue have been resolved.

Hence closing the thread.

Regards

Sridhar Thota.

Sridhar Thota.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.