You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

Dotnet developer gap around 3.3yrs

Hi all,

I am archana ,earlier im worked on .net techologies for 3yrs on 2.0 versions, tomorrow i have an interview.
    But i have career gap around 3yrs,please suggest me how to manage
    Hi,

Update is required as per new technologies. Any way best of luck.

Cheers!!!!

Rajesh Kumar Parbat
    (Mentor,Editor,MVM)

Hi,

If you have sufficient knowledge in technology no body is consider about your career gap. Eventhough as you are a Girl you can easily manage it by saying (marriage/ parents not accepted etc....) and if you have knowledge in latest technologies like MVC, SharePoint, JQuery ... that could be added benefit to you. If you don't have latest technologies updates then get interview related questions and prepare according to the same and said to them i don't have real time exp on that if you give a chance then i will prove you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Hai Archna,
    If you got a good knowledge about the technologies and requirements, you can do better in the interview. Try to get more and more based on the requirements as the questions will be revolve around the requirements.
    Believe in yourself that whatever you are saying is correct. Good confidence and lead you to crack the interview.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Its ok even if you have more than 3yrs of career gap. But you have to brush up on new technologies and issue solving skills.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Abhijith

Mail - abhijith.pn@gmail.com
    Check My Blog - http://www.solvemytechissue.in/

• Sign In to post your comments