You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

How to handle my current orgnization condition ?

Are you looking for a way to handle my current orgnization condition ? then read this thread to know how to handle it

Hi friend ,

I am working in a start up company . They closed the company recently they give exp certificate and all . Suddenly i make a call to the company phone and received phone was not working . What i feel means if i attend a interview in the next company they make a call to my previous company and get a same reply what they think about me?. Thats why i am worried. please give me a suggestion.

With regards
    Blackcaps
    black_caps45@yahoo.in
    blackcapss.hpage.com
    Hi Blackcaps,

As you say, the company is closed, there must be something on news and information around. You can show or present the news to interviewer in case he asked.

Best of luck.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Organization getting closed is a serious condition and it will happen with any one, if you are going to attend an interview, you can tell your employer about the previous organization condition and show him your experience.
    Do not lie/hide any thing from your interviewer, your knowledge will speak everything.
    After all there are no bar for right candidate.

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hi,

I can understand your position, not only you most of the people are facing this type of issues. Better as john said keep the news with you and if any one ask you then show that to them that is the best option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

First of all, I want to say that it is not your mistakes so, do not worries . You may attend any interview with your previous experince. Best of luck.

Hai BlackCap,
    I think you can go for the interviews to the next company and then you can tell about your previous company. You will have the account details and other documents like salary slips and with that it should not have the problem for the new company to accept all of them
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

If you have any other documents from the company that will be good.

genera;;y people use fake certificate which does not even exists so to avoid any issue please arrange some other proof for the company, not only the experience letter.

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

If the company is closed then what to worry on ? take a offer letter from other company and enjoy.

So if you have good relation with HR manager in your company then arrange for the Exp. letter or else it could give you some problems later down the line.

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhijith

Mail - abhijith.pn@gmail.com
    Check My Blog - http://www.solvemytechissue.in/

• Sign In to post your comments