You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

To prevent the dropdown list to scroll by mouse after the record is selected

I have developed a windows form application which has a dropdown list. I have one of the table in the database as the source for this dropdown list control.It holds nearly 130 records. When i select any of the record in dropdown, clicked outside the form and scroll the mouse to move to the bottom of the form , the records in dropdown also scrolls down. I need to remove the focus from the dropdown when a record is selected.Please guide me to fix this.
    If you [url=http://www.testking.net/CCNP-certification-training.htm]ccnp pdf exam[/url] are not satisfied with the answer try to use the same thread to post your comments. If nobody replied to your question then repost the same question (but not on the same day) with more detailed information. This is the best way to solve any problem. If you open new thread you may get same answers once again.

get the select function on select place the coding with next control id with the foucs of the control

i am also faced this problem but ihad cleared it.

• Sign In to post your comments