Yes , the error is missing of some assemblies, Please do the below steps to fix the issue.
Please try to install Crystal Reports for .NET on the server. The setup package is in your Visual Studio 2005 installation directory. For example, I installed vs.net 2005 in d:\vs.net2005. The setup package (CRRedist2005_x86.msi) should exist in this directory: D:\vs.net2005\SDK\v2.0\BootStrapper\Packages\CrystalReports. Copy the files to the server and then install it.
when i tried in google i got these reasons also. Please make it sure below things.
Have you made sure you configure your Crystal Report properly? Few things to check:
1. Please make sure the CR installed on the system matches the CR used on your site
2. Please make sure the assemblies used on your web.config matches the assemblies installed on your system
3. Please make sure the FULL TRUST option is enabled on your site
4. Please make sure your CR site is running under LOCAL SERVICE permission
5. Please make sure you copy the aspnet_client and crystalreportviewer folders to your operating folder.
Please mark it as answer if its satiesfies else let us know we are happy to help.
To Live More,Learn More