Interview Questions on .Net1. What is the difference between Web Services and WCF.
2. What are the different ways of hosting a WCF service.
3. Explain the different types of triggers in SQL Server.
4. Difference between BasicHttpBinding and WSHttpBinding.
5. What are the different types of assemblies available in .NET?
6. What is a strong name and how do you give a strong name to an assembly?
7. What is InsteadOf trigger.
8. Can we use Insert/Update statements in views in SQL Server
9. What are abstract classes and Interface and what the difference between the two.
10. What are the advantages of Interface over abstract classes? I was unable to answer this and they needed the answer in detail. So they gave me some clues in order to arrive at the proper answer from me.
11. What is a sealed class?
12. What kind of authentication mechanism you have used in your WCF project.
13. How do you configure a WCF Service to use Network Authentication.
14. Difference between interface and abstract classes. What are the advantages of interfaces over abstract classes.
15. What is Garbage Collection? How is Garbage Collector invoked in .NET.
16. Can you force Garbage Collector to be invoked from c# code?
17. How is var keyword used in .NET.Difference between var and dynamic keywords.
18. Difference between Stored Procedures and Functions.
19. What are the different types of contracts available in WCF(DataContract,MessageContract,ServiceContract,MessageContract,OperationContract).