.Net Trainer ( Atlanta/ Philadelphia/ Detroit)Responsibilities
The .NET Trainer will work with training participants to prepare them for a .NETSoftware Developer position by imparting necessary training and mentoring.
• Conduct classroom training sessions (seminars, workshops and formal lectures), hands-on practice sessions and on-the-job trainingas necessary.
• Create new training activities; modify existing training modules& assessments as needed.
• Act as a mentor/coach and prepare the participants to be successful .NETdevelopers.
• Monitor and report on progress of trainees to Senior Management; identify and recommend improvements to the program or training content, as appropriate.
• Must have the passion to facilitate learning and development in software technologies.
• Should have 8+years' experience in Software Industry.
• Should have 5+ years' experience in .NET application development.
• 2+ years of experience in teaching .NET programming to novices/experienced programmers.
• In-depth experience in Software Development processes/methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.).
• Expert level knowledge in .NET, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET,MVC andEnterprise Web Application development.
• Very good understanding of RDBMS, SQL, XML, HTML.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with program stakeholders, trainees, and senior management.
• Can successfully transform a group of disparate individuals into a cohesive, collaborative learning team.
Additional Desired Skills
• Knowledge of Software Testing life cycle and methodologies.
• HTML5, Web Services
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org