You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [Announcements]

Soft copies of Certificates of Winners during September, 2013 are sent on 28th Nov., 2013

Are you looking for information on Soft copies of Certificates of Winners during September, 2013 are sent on 28th Nov., 2013? Want to know more about Soft copies of Certificates of Winners during September, 2013 are sent on 28th Nov., 2013? Then read this thread to learn more about it.

Hello DNSians,

We are excited to announce that the Soft Copies of the Certificates to the following winners during the month of September, 2013 are sent to them through mail..

The list of winners is given below. All the winners are requested to confirm the receipt of the certificates and verify the correctness of their names in the certificates.

Here is a list of winners whose certificates were sent.

Congratulations to all the winners. All the members are requested to participate actively and contribute more and more for the growth of our website. Let us all work together for the success of our website. Our success is your success.
    My heartiest Congratulations to all the winners for selecting his name in this list . I hope that your certificate already deposit in inbox and try to follow the last statement of our webmaster "Our success is your success."

Congratulations to all the winners...keep contributing..

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi,
    Congratulations to all winners for getting prize towards contributing on this site with all your quality posts.
    Keep it up.
    Wish you all the best!

Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

Hai Raghav,
    Thanks for sending the soft copy of the certificates to the winners.
    Hey guys, keep it up with the good work and get more and more certificates awards from DNS.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Thanks & Regards
    G.Renganathan
    Nothing is mine ,Everything is yours!!!

Raghav Sir,

Thanks for that,and very very congratulations to all the winneres.

keep contribute,very actively.

Thanks&Regards,
    ketan italiya

Congratulations to all winners.

Show your certificates proudly on your Facebook or Blog. You can also attach them with your resume.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Thanks Raghav, for sending soft copies.

congratulations to All the winners to get your certificates.

Keep contributing and win more prizes from DNS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

It was really pleasure to me while I received the soft copy of certificate. Thanks to DNS & all my friends.

Raghav Sir,

I am very happy to receive the soft copy of the certificate, and thank you very much for sending the same.

And also congratulating all winners in the list and Keep contribute.

"Enjoy the World of IT"

Ranipriya

Hi,
    Heartiest congratulations to all winners during September, 2013 are sent on 28th Nov., 2013 on their achievement in dotnetspider.
    Keep contributing and get more and more awards.
    Keep up the good work.

-Sarang Singnapurkar.

• Sign In to post your comments