You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [Announcements]

Offcampus interview for batch 2013 in Cognizant

Are you looking for a way to Offcampus interview for batch 2013 in Cognizant ? then read this thread to know more about it

Hi All,

CTS is conducting offcampus interview for 2013 Engineering and MCA students. It's great oppourtunity to get placed in the company, interested candidates can login below URL and enroll yourself. I wish you all the best for interview preparation.
    Thanks, DharmarajSir

For sharing this information with us.i think freshers have great opportunity.

Ketan italiya

Thanks Dharmaraj Nagarajan, for posting such a valuable posts. I hope this is very great opportunity for freshers those who are looking for job and those who are 2013 passedouts.

Folks, register your details using above link and prepare well for interview if you are shorted list then you get call from cognizent.

Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

Blog :

Thanks Dharmaraj Nagarajan, for posting really important threads for members.
    Folks, Grab your arm and be ready for test. Interested candidates can join the above address and accept this golden opportunity

Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Thanks Sharma for sharing the requirements.
    Hope the members who are freshers and looking out for the job, they can get benefited with this.

Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)

Thanks Dharma for posting the job opportunity here...I hope this will help lot of students in our site.

Asheej T K
    Microsoft MVP[ASP.NET/IIS]
    DotNetSpider MVM

Good for freshers to sharing this information..

Regards & thanks
    Arvind kumar

Thank You Lead Editor Dharamraj for informing us about the offline interview for 2013 Engineering and MCA students

Thanks Dharma for sharing this useful information with all of us.

Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

Thank you so much for job post which you have posted here. Interested candidates will surely let you know.
    Please update us in case of new walkins information you have.

-Sarang Singnapurkar.

Sign In to post your comments