Problem with ServiceReferences.Clientconfig

Hi. I am adding the geocode service reference to the existing silverlight project and its url is "http://dev.virtualearth.net/webservices/v1/geocodeservice/GeocodeService.svc". and also the corresponding endpoints and address and binding contract gets added in the ServiceReferences.Clientconfig.

But while running that application i have 2 problems:

Problem :1
The visual studio tells as :
The file has been modified outside of the source editor. Do u want to reload it?
and when i give "yes", the newly added references in the clientconfig gets automatically deleted and leads to problem:2. When i give "no" then also it leads to problem:2.

Problem :2

"
0x800a139e - Microsoft JScript runtime error:
Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Could not find default endpoint element that
references contract 'GeoCde.IGeocodeService' in the ServiceModel client configuration section.
This might be because no configuration file was found for your application,
or because no endpoint element matching this contract could be found in the client element.
at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.LoadChannelBehaviors(ServiceEndpoint serviceEndpoint, String configurationName)
"

For testing i created a new silverlight app by adding this same set of coding and service reference. There it works fine. But here it is causing the problem.

May i know where i am doing the mistake?

Thank you.