You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

Can we implement Report Answer as New Feature in Forum Section

Are you looking for a information on new features inplementation in Dotnetspider forum ? then read this thread to know more about it

Hello Webmasters,

What if we can put a Report Answer for Every Answer. However community is strictly moderated, some users are just posting crap or advertising their products. If you will introduce this Feature, such entries can be hidden from Public.

Just a suggestion, Members post your suggestion.
    Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Hope webmaster consider this suggestion and updated in DNS site if required.

Regards
    N.Ravindran
    Your Hard work never fails

Yes John, It may be a good idea to report the answer with different status.
    But webmaster has already given this facility to 'Editor'. it can report a answer to webmaster.

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Thanks Prasad.

Actually I didn't knew about feature becasue I'm not member of Editor Team. By the way it will be more fun for hunting Spam here.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Hai John,
    Thanks for the suggestion. As this feature is already available up to some extent so i don't think that this can be considered.
    But i think you can rephrase your question like as many people will vote for the answer, that answer should be displayed as the top in the answer lists.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hello Pawan,

You have good point, you are among Editor team and the Feature you mentioned must be in Forum. Voting for individual Answer, Points on Votes, Deductions on Downvote and Answer at Top like Microsoft Answer and CodeProject forums.

Thanks.

-------------
    Glad to be,
    John Bhatt
    Editor - DNS Forums
    https://www.pyarb.com

Hi,
    It is certainly a very good suggestion. Kindly send the mail to webmasters so that they can look into it.

Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.