You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

How many Points we got best Answered question

Read best answer option in DotNetSpider

Hi DNS - Webmasters,

New option is introduced in DNS "Choose as Bast Answer", if user select as best answer how many points we got for each and every selection. That also displayed on Contribution under Profile page means that's easy to calculate my points. This is my suggestion only. If it possible please do needful for this. Why beacuse we don't know how many points we got from best answered questions.

Thanks in Advance..
    Is there any points for the same. I dont think so.

its just the tag for the best answer.

Thanks & Regards
    Anil Kumar Pandey
    Microsoft MVP, DNS MVM

Hi Anil,

I Read in somewhere i don't know exactly, if my thinking is correct then provide that informaion. That's easy to understand..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

There are no additional point for Best answer. It provides only a tag of best answer selected. But as my opinion it is not sufficient our webmaster should take some steps in this point.

Hi Naveen,

The points are not assign based on user selection "Selected as Best Answer". Its calculated only based on the detailed explanation given by the user for user question.

We introduced "Choose as Best Answer" option only for whenever any user search releated question then they got easily suitable answer in quick way using above option.

Regards
    N.Ravindran
    Your Hard work never fails

Hi Ravindran,

Thanks for your valluable information..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.