You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Career Guidance

Please suggest .Net books with author name.

Are you looking for information on .Net books and their authors? Want to know suggestions for .Net books with author name? Read this thread to learn more about .Net books.

Hi Everybody,
    I need .net books information , I want to cover all the topics with simple examples. for this Which one is preferable if you have any idea regarding this can you please share your views.
    Hi,

If you are interested in learning .net, then buy Wrox Publication book for any framework. The book has simple explanations for all the concepts with example for each. It will be a good start to learn .net as all your basics will be cleared once you follow the book.

All d best.

Thank you Naved..

for giving your valuable suggestion.
    Can you please tell me 3 more books with author names..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give respect to your work, Instead of trying to impress your boss.

N@veen
    Blog : http://naveens-dotnet.blogspot.in/

Naveen,

These are my personal choices:
    i. ASP.Net MVC in Action: Jeffrey Palermo, Ben Scheirman, Jimmy Bogard
    ii. Learn WCF : Michelle bustamente
    iii. Head First SQL O'Reilly Publications.

Hi naveensanagasetti,
    You buy Asp.net 4.0 black book, it covers all the topics from basic asp.net controls, webservices, wcf, mvc, silverlight, ajax, cryptography, etc.,

Hai Naveen,
    There are many good books for ASP.net with C# and only for the C#.
    But if you are looking for beginner books then i think Wrox publication is excellent.
    If you are looking for some advance then go for the APress publications. Black Book can also be used for it.
    Hope it will be helpful to you.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi Naveed,
    I would suggest you to go through our tutorial section first, where we are having chapter that covers the basic with samples.

All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

hey bro i am student of BCA and i will prefer mastering in vb.net book which is written in simple language as well as provide a example of each and every concept.

i hope tour problem is solved

- Regards
    Nayan Vyas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.