You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: .NET

How to print print form data like Crystal Report Designing

Are you looking for a way to print form data ? want to keep data in proper alignment look like Crystal Report Designing ? then read this thread to know more about it

Hi,
    I want to print the data from form. Once Data was filled in form i want to print it directly without touch with crystal report. And it should be proper alignment look like Crystal Report Designing. I dont want to print the controls.
    Hi,
    If you have the text inside the control then you cannot print only text without control directly from the page. What you can do is populate a pop up window with the content you wanted to print and use JavaScript. Please refer below thread for sample code: forums.asp.net/t/1880428.aspx/1?Printing+only+table+contents+in+the+div+

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi Asheej,

Thanks... Is there any possible to print the data in single click that once i completed to entered the data in form and click the print button.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Regards,
    Gopi A.
    +91 9894315571
    http://asaigopi-dotnet.blogspot.in/

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.