Forums » .NET » .NET »

How to bind data to a GridView using Ext.NET?

Posted Date: 23 Jan 2013      Posted By:: ramanna     Member Level: Silver    Member Rank: 1070     Points: 2   Responses: 3

I am trying to bind data to a GridView using ext.net. But I am getting the error like "Method not found: Boolean System.Runtime.Serialization.DataContractAttribute.get_IsReference()".

Are you looking for information on how to bind data to a GridView using Ext.NET? Are you getting any error while binding data to GridView? Read this thread to get the solution.

Responses

#702011    Author: Naved Hasan Khan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 307     Date: 23/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Hi,

You may need to install .net Framework 3.5 Service pack 1. After that Reinstall ext.net.

#702064    Author: Asheej T K        Member Level: Diamond      Member Rank: 2     Date: 23/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Hi,

It seems you haven't updated the Framework. Also to get quick reply I would suggest you to post this in ext.net forum as you may not find many experts in other forums.

Regards,
Asheej T K
Microsoft MVP[ASP.NET/IIS]
DotNetSpider MVM

#702640    Author: ramanna      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1070     Date: 28/Jan/2013   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

send mail

mail.txt

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Printing PDF through code
Previous : Randomly Generated Tab and design the same in all tabs
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: .NET

Related Messages

Subscribe to Subscribers
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Awards & Gifts
Talk to Webmaster Tony John
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India