You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Fresher Jobs

Jobz fresher..........

i am a fresher i have done graduation in Bsc-IT in the year 2011 for but still i am not getting job where ever i went they wanted experience people can any one tell me
    how do i get into any IT company
    if any one can give me some tips or some help
    it will be very kind of u
    my parents told me go door to door every company ask for if there are any jobs opening id did that also
    But the watchman of that
    company of where i went told me no job openings go from here
    else
    and in some company where i went they made me sit for an hour afterwards told we sorry there r no openings
    i am totally depressed don't know what to do if anyone can help me it will be very kind of u
    waiting for your quick reply
    Hey Suraj,
    Don't be depressing as it takes some time in the initial stages but once you will get it you will enjoy.
    So just try to learn more and more and don't concentrate more on roaming here and there.
    There are many small companies where you can apply as well as the big companies where you can apply online by directly going to their career sections of the websites.
    Your knowledge will work throughout your career no matter how much time it takes for you to get the job..but it will always be helpful so try to learn as many thing as possible and we are here to help you in all the career prospects.
    So nothing to worry...

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi,
    Finding the job by going there personally won't help much. Instead of that you can enroll your profile to various job portals so that you will get interview calls from them and then you can attend such interviews.
    You can also attend offcampus interview to enter into any company. All company websites have section as Career , you can post your resume there also so that it will be easily find by company HR. Do not worry.
    You can tell your friends to refer your resume in their company as well.
    I hope it will be useful for you.

Best regards,
    Prachi Kulkarni.

Pawan Awasthi & Prachi Kulkarni mam

i cant sit at home my father does not like it
    father says go find a job if i say no .
    father gets angry and sometime he shouts
    since i am at home right now i am studying WPF
    but still i have to search job go door to door each and every company mostly
    i go only to small companies not big
    i have uploaded my resume on many job portals site
    i do get mails but most of them are for BPO

that's y i asked u how do i get into any software company :)

hi

please tell me where do u stay.

Hi,

At first you come out from depression.
    Small/Big Companies prefer candidates who have knowledge in latest Technologies...
    1.Naukri, Monster, Indeed, Shine, timesjobs, and etc Post ur updated cv, and update it everyday.
    2.Try to Learn concepts like Jquery, MVC, WCF, WPF, Linq, Web services etc and Add to ur CV Skill set whenever you are confident in those.
    3.Search for Interview Questions individually like Javascript, Asp.net, sql server day by day lik that practise and become proficient in all.
    4.Whatever u include in ur CV, Projects, Skills, you should be perfect in all whatever included in CV.

Dont depress, Prepare well daily, Look for a chance to get an interview call and dont let it go when you attending any.

All the best, Post queries in DNS for any technical questions.

Post reply to this post about your home place (where do you stay?)

To DNS members: Refer suraj who ever near to his home place..
    If any body responds, send ur cv to them they will refer if they have any.

Regards,
    SonyShiva
    Never lose hope..You never know what tomorrow will bring

rupali naik mam
    i stay in Turbhe(Navi Mumbai)

SonyMadhu mam
    i am at home and
    i do study technologies which u have mention above

if any openings please notify me it will very kind of You i stay in in Navi mumbai my email id is surajemo@gmail.com

visit job portals like

www.naukri.com
    www.monsterindia.com
    www.jobstreet.com
    wwww.careerbuilder.com

http://spicy-content-foru.blogspot.in/search/label/online%20cash%20income

Best of Luck

Regards,
    Pinumalla Prashant

http://pinumallaprashantblogs.wordpress.com
    http://pinumallaprashantblogs.blogspot.in

ok

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.