You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [Announcements]

New Changes in Revenue Sharing Program

Hello DNS'ians,

Some good news to all the active members of DotNetSpider!

We are very glad to make some changes to the Revenue Sharing Program from June,2012 onwards.

The First Revenue Sharing program Announcement was made in the month of August,2010.
    Till now we used to select the top 10 active contributors every month and sharing an amount of Rs.10,000 among these members.

Now there is some good news for all the active members of DotNetSpider about Revenue Sharing Program. We have now decided to increase the Revenue Sharing amount to Rs. 12,500/- per month. Our Web Master Tony is kind enough to increase the Revenue Sharing amount from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 12,500. We also want to encourage more members to participate actively. So the number of members to be selected for Revenue Sharing Program is now increased from 10 members per month to 20 members per month. So the new changes in the Revenue Sharing Program are given below.

• The Revenue Sharing Amount increased from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,500/- per month. This is with effect from June,2012 onwards

• The number of members to be selected for Revenue Sharing Program is increased from 10 to 20 members per month. This is also with effect from June,2012

• The Other conditions of Revenue Sharing Program will be same as earlier.

We wish all the members of DotNetSpider to make use of the opportunity given by Tony and earn more money by your active participation.

NOTE: Our aim was to increase the number of beneficiaries without affecting the share of the top 10 contributors. We have done some analysis based on various samples to decide the amount to be shared to accommodate additional 10 members without affecting the share of top 10. By increasing the revenue share amount to 12,500, we found the top 10 members will get a slight increase in their share and additional 10 members are included in the revenue sharing list.
    Hi webmaster,

It is a good news for all new members to get pocket money from this educational site. Also I appreciate Mr tony for his hard work to others.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Regards,
    Muhammad Farooq
    (DNS Mentor)
    Visit My Website....www.itechsoul.com

Hai Raghav,
    It's really good news for whom who contributes but due to constraints of number (10), unable to get part of revenue share.
    So its boost for those all members so that they can also get the share of revenue by the website.
    Hope the members will be happy with this news..

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi(DNS MVM)
    +91 8123489140 (whatsApp), +60 14365 1476(Malaysia)
    pawansoftit@gmail.com

Hi,
    I am extremely happy to hear this news from DNS. This will encourage more and more people to take part actively in various activities of DNS. I would like to thank Tony John for the same.

Regards,
    Prachi.

Thanks Raghav,

Glad to listen. This is the nice gift for all active menbers.

@Members
    Members now it's your turn, Share more, Learn more, contribute more and earn more

3 Cheers for DNS.

Thanks
    Koolprasd2003
    Editor, DotNetSpider MVM
    Microsoft MVP 2014 [ASP.NET/IIS]

Hi,
    Ready with enthusiastic spirit to perform well in dot net spider.
    This announcement boosted us to do well.
    Thanks to Tony and whole DNS team.

- Sarang

This is really an encouraging step put forwarded by Tony John.I wish all the DNS members to grab this wonderful opportunity and contribute more...

Keep Rocking :)

Hi,

yes this announcement surely gives boost to the members..
    DNS always rocking.. Thanks Tony..

Regards,
    SonyShiva
    Never lose hope..You never know what tomorrow will bring

Yes, This will give motivation to all active participants.
    Thanks for new and advantageous change.

Even better news, I am finding more and more reasons to be an active member of this splendid community! Thanks for the incentives and blessings to you.
    Richard Kawane.
    Protect your files and access them anywhere in the world.

The title for the post should be something like "Revenue sharing amount - decreased" :-)
    Please mark this as Answer, if this helps

Regards,
    Alwyn Duraisingh.M 
    << Database Administrator >>
    Jesus saves! The rest of us better make backups...

Hi...

It's boost for those all members so that they can also get the share of revenue by the website.

Hope the members will be happy with this news..

Regards,

Naveen Kumar.M

nice to see this,
    there is an other site for earning revenue and i am getting handsome amount each month.
    you can visit the site and become member
    http://www.itsmyviews.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.