You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: BizTalk

BAM Activities-Relation

Guys,

Our interface has many called orchestrations. Orchestraions are called in case of smooth flow, but I got stuck at Exception Handling. Please see the below picture.

INTERFACE

Orch-1 Orch-2 Orch-3 End

CatchEx CatchEx CatchEx CatchEx

Call EP Call EP Call EP Call EP

If there is exception in any one of the orchestration I am constructing an ESB Fault Message and calling one orchestration named Exception publisher(EP) it will simply drop this message in ESBExceptionDB.

I am trying to implement BAM activities on top of it. I have defined 2 BAM activies

1. Normal Flow

2. Exception Handling

Now I would like to link these two activies in TPE using Relations. My bad, I dont have common identifiers between these two flows. Is there any BizTalk process or ID which stands unique till the end of the process, so that I can use that common ID as a ActivityID to relate these activites.

It's very difficult for me explain the complete flow here. If anyone has good article on how to Relate BAM activities please let me know.

Please help me to come out of this.
    This is only for .net related things. this looks like sharepoint. Please contact appropriate forum.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.