You must Sign In to post a response.

How to calculate b.tech aggregate

sir,
i completed my b.tech(information technology)

so how to calculate my 4 year percentage

some of them saying that we should calculate the percentage for max marks without excluding 2 subjects marks so total marks are 5550 and i got 3598 n percentage is 64.81

some of them saying that we should calculate the percentage for max marks with excluding 2 subjects marks so total marks are 5350 and i got least marks in 2-1 subject and 3-1 subject i removed now my total is 3514 and percentage is 65.69

so, my problem is should consider 64.81% or 65.69%

Comments

#610966    Author: morusu vijaya    27 May 2011 Member Level: Gold   Points : 2

You have in Includeing 2-1 subject and 3-1 subject . then only you will get actually Percentage sir.
if you remove those subjects means it is wrong percentage.
so claclate with those marks also.
ok
bye

Regard's
vijaya(have a bright future .)

#612036    Author: navaneetha krishnan    02 Jun 2011 Member Level: Silver   Points : 1

you should sum all the subject exclude language(english) and divided by number of subjects

Navaneetha krishnan
Be a man of Action.Don't be man of words.

#613125    Author: sathya  08 Jun 2011 Member Level: Bronze   Points : 1

hi alok agw
i know how to calculate aggregate please read it carefully i already calculated my aggregate with corect obtained and total marks but my doubt is./;is jntu will calculate excluding any two subjects or not? but your answer is somewhat hurting

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.