You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: [About DotNetSpider]

What are the new changes in DNS?

Hi Webmasters!

I request to you please post detailed Information about what are the new changes are done in DNS last few days like 250 character or Points raised for forum question asked or 2 question per day etc. because then only all DNS user know to DNS Forum guidelines…
    Hi,

The new changes that i sure and noticed in dns are that...
    1.Every forum question poster will get marks up to 5 point per question based on his question content length only.
    2. And as well every Resource section and as well every post on dns now restrict by some datatype length eg. if you going to post a reasource with summary length less then 250 characters then you will not be able to do so..
    I hope you got it......
    Thank you...

Regards
    Pankaj Rajput

Hi Ravindran ,

All changes are looking in Forum and Resource sections only.

As a senior member you feel that it is a big change.
    But a new comer did not feel this, so go ahead and give good contribution and get big Rewards from DNS.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Regards,
    Muhammad Farooq
    (DNS Mentor)
    Visit My Website....www.itechsoul.com

Hi Ravindran,

Major change is, members can earn points if the question is very detailed.
    Other changes are all related to validations like minimum letters to be added in order to submit both forum questions and and resources.

Regards,
    Asheej T K

Hi,
    We have changed the layout of the DNS, every member who is posting the questions with necessary details are having good chance to secure points. We have introduced grand resource contest. We have restricted approving the jokes return in the local languages and many more changes are still to follow.

All is well.
    Thanks,
    Dharma
    Editor,Mentor,MVM
    Try and fail but don't fail and try

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.